Queue my superficial conversation starters…
- "I can’t believe we have like no classes together!"
- "I haven’t seen you in ages!"
- "How many courses are you taking?"
- "What major are you in?"
- "How many midterms do you have this week?"
- "What’s your plan for this summer?"
- "Do you have any…
(cough) reference letter (cough)
*creeps their curriculum vitae on UBC*
extra points if you know someone who always dates someone out-of-faculty.
extra extra points if that’s you.
how I feel by 3rd year…
Next year: “I’ll be skipping this part because you learned it in your pre-req course.”
aka “can i borrow your notes from week 1 to now?”